Tab Content
More Activity

6 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    I think I have taken the exact same picture on the exact same trees as your avatar... Did you happen to take that pick in the Joyce Kilmer Memorial?
  2. Is the AFM at Bishop Park? sounds good. we haven't tried Campton but drove by the other day and said we wanted to. we've got a small veggie garden going now...tomatoes, squash, peppers, okra. i canned about 4 jars of okra the other day.

it would be good to meet you guys some time. happy 4th!
  3. View Conversation
    We went to the AFM this morning and got some grassfed ground beef for $5/lb, natural pork sausage $4/lb and some lamb. They had 2 farms with fresh ckn,pork,beef and lamb and had all kinds of cuts, seems like the best cuts go early, we got there about 9am and the ground lamb and chops/loin were gone. Everything looked good, we also got some fresh cream with no added preservatives and whole milk yogurt no added junk. They had veggies but seemed over priced.

You should hit up the Farm stand in Campton, they have AMAZING prices! The squash/zuchini $1/lb, $2 baskets of peppers and tomatoes.
  4. View Conversation
    Have you guys ever gone to the Athens Farmers Market? My husband and I are hoping to find some good beef there tomorrow.
  5. View Conversation
    Thats great, I never thought I'd find someone near me who follows PB. My husband & I both do PB and it'd be great to meet. I probably wouldn't be able to join you guys those days because of my schedule but I will keep it in mind. We belong to the Beth. Y so I do all my workouts there right now. We definitely frequent that Publix, we live off of Hwy 11. It will be cool to trade some local spots for eggs, veggies, meat, etc. Have you guys ever done a cowpool? I was trying to get one together in the next 4-5 months. Thanks for the message...We are leaving for Cocoa Beach in the morning, but when we get back maybe all of us can get together. Nice tattoo! -Kara
  6. View Conversation
    Where did you have your Grok Tattoo done?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
About Trok

Basic Information

About Trok
Biography:
Started the BP in March '10. It has made amazing changes in my live. I'm loving me some Grokology!
Interests:
Family, outdoors, hunting, fishing, gardening, hiking...
School Teacher

Signature

"There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind; this I've come to know" ZBB

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
07-19-2010 01:35 PM
General Information