Tab Content
More Activity

2 Visitor Messages

1. www.EPHpracticum.com
    Expansive Prosperity and Health Holistic Practicum teaches you new habits for long term success. EPH Practicum will help you reinvent your life on major levels:

* Physical Vitality: Perfect your health. Ease pain, sickness, injury and disease, and obtain a healthier weight, regardless of whether you need to lose OR gain it!
    * Emotional Well-Being: Improve your mind-heart connection. Improve your relationship with yourself and others!
    * Spiritual Well-Being: Claim your divine birthrights. Improve your quality of life!
    * Financial Vitality: Redefine your prosperity. Increase your freedom of choice!
    * Law of Attraction principles: Increase your magnetism and manifestation prowess. Create lasting and profound authentic change. Increase joy and fun in your life!

The results? As you transmute illness into abundance, you harnesses renewed energy for a rewarding lifestyle!
  2. View Conversation
    I love your avatar! Joyleaf and Bearclaw from Elfquest, I love that comic <3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
About Wngdwolf

Basic Information

About Wngdwolf
Biography:
I'm into a holistic lifestyle, and working my way back down to my ideal fitness. I'm maintaining a 45lb weightloss and paleo is an important part of that.
Interests:
Doing anything outdoors, as well as writing poetry, and reading. Love animals!
Expansive Prosperity and health Holistic Coaching - www.EPHpracticum.com

Signature

www.EPHcoaching.com
Expansive Prosperity and Health Coaching
Transmute Illness into Abundance!

Contact

This Page
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/member14073.html
Instant Messaging

Send an Instant Message to Wngdwolf Using...

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
03-18-2011 09:52 PM
General Information
Last Activity
04-09-2013 12:50 PM
Referrals