Tab Content
No Recent Activity
About Laraine

Basic Information

Date of Birth
June 1, 1971 (43)
About Laraine
Biography:
I am an very busy mother of 2 boys, 15 (biological) and 6 (foster-to-adopt) who has a career in education and also owns her own Alternative Health Clinic. I am an active member of my local Search & Rescue team and have taken up running within the last year, which has provided me with the peace and tranquility of dealing with my mother's recent passing. Running is my little slice of "me" time that allows me to be at one with nature. I am a Paleo/Primal rookie and am loving the changes thus far in my life. I have struggled with digestive and weight issues my entire life, and after only a week of primal eating, I experienced a significant decrease in abdominal bloating and discomfort. I am bringing my husband and sons over to the "light" side as well. My eldest son has suffered with eosinophilic esophagitis and GERD for years now and as he hits puberty, now with facial blemishes etc on top of unpteen dozen allergies. My youngest son is a foster to adopt son that has only been with us a short time thus far but that has come from a background of much neglect (emotionally and physically) and seems to be plagued by focusing problems, potential ADD and possibly DCD (Developmental Coordination Disorder). Obviously our hope and goal is to become healthier overall, if some of these ailments dissipate or diminsh even better. We are eagerly looking forward to the challenges.
Interests:
Active member of London Search & Rescue, sports, music and family!
Director of Education/CEO, Registered Massage Therapist

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
General Information
Last Activity
10-31-2012 12:58 PM
Referrals