No Recent Activity

4 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Im not even sure what my complete weight loss goal is yet...I think its more a size/proportion then an actual weight...but I'd guess in the 15-20lbs more range and I definitely want to gain muscle and I'm finally starting to gain muscle after 2 years of lifting heavy and not getting ANY stronger (this was during my let CW mess up your weight loss phase) ..oh, the power of low-grain. such an incredible difference for me mentally and physically lately.

The whole 30 thread sounds great however, I 'm not ready to give up dairy..I limit it and probably when I get closer to my goal I may have to cut it out more to see results but for now I still seem to be losing without it being a problem.
  2. View Conversation
    This is kind of an interesting topic for me...how did you stop losing weight but still stay primal? Are just just eating more carbs in veggie form/starchier veggies? I'm no where near maintaining yet but its a good thing to know for future reference!
  3. View Conversation
    Are you on it for weight loss or just health in general? My weight loss is still in the making lol but its definitely still coming off..hopefully I'll hit my goal by the end of the year!
  4. View Conversation
    Thanks! :D How are you doing on PB?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
About Mike Alzen

Basic Information

Date of Birth
December 25, 1978 (35)
About Mike Alzen

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day