Tab Content
No Recent Activity
About sed777

Basic Information

About sed777
Biography:
I used to consider my self a foodie and a beer connoisseur. Worked in a micro brewery and a damn good home brewer. I started gaining weight in my late 20's. Before our second child was born i had time to work out for an hour and a half and seemed to be able to indulge and not gain a shit ton of weight. Then Brady was born, time got lost. diet was whatever was in front of me and lots of great beer. I started a road back to fitness and blew out my knee. 2 years and 30lbs more later i injured my other knee and started a viscous cycle of bad food choices blaming my weight on the inability to work out. I tried nutrisystem, lost 20 lbs, but the food did not taste that great and it always concerned me with the level of preservatives and unnatural additives, so i stopped. Did not change my diet and gained back 30lbs.

I was introduced to the Paleo/PB lifestyle by another dad in my sons cub scout den. At the time he had lost 30lbs, but i laughed it off saying there's no way i can give up beer and bread.

A few months later after summer we had another den meeting. Now he had lost 60lbs in 10 months! I was shocked, i thought he had gotten sick or something. So after the meeting we had a glass of wine, some PB approved snacks and a long discussion about it. He lent me Mark's book and dared me to try it for 21 days.

After 18 days in, i've lost 14 lbs and now im here to hunt and gather more information!!!
Interests:
It was eating and drinking Beer. But now looking for good primal foods and great inexpensive wine
Applications Analyst

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
General Information
Last Activity
04-16-2014 10:27 AM
Referrals