Conversation Between esloser and SheGlowsPale

7 Visitor Messages

1. Impressive results! Keep going you will definitely get there! Well, I lost most of my weight 4 years ago (2 years to lose it on basically a low-carb diet very similar to this, and 2 years to let CW wreck me again lol) but I'm back to low-graining 3 months in and Ive already lost 13lbs (10 of it being what I gained from the CW diet booo.) SO glad I decided to give this another shot..I don't know why I ever strayed.
  2. how long have you been doing it?
  3. I'm doing pretty well with it. I started back on May 12th and have lost about 27lbs so far. I figure I still have another 30 or so to go before I am back at my college weight. I look forward to seeing your progress pics (in a not creepy way)... It looks like a lot of people on here are having a lot of success with PB...
  4. How have your results been? I'd say im probably more in the 80/20 group - I still eat more dairy then I probably should..oh, and alcohol :( Thanks! I'm going to take some new progress pics mid july to really see how I've done!
  5. I've started about a month and a half ago but i'm going at it 100%... I really like your profile picture
  6. Thanks! Its taken a while (and its still in progress!) but I'm getting there slowly! Have you been doing PB for long?
  7. You have made quite the transformation. It is really impressive...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7