No More Results
About nelladean19

Basic Information

About nelladean19
Biography:
I am 29, married and have 1 daughter. I have never had a weight problem until I hit about 25 yrs. old. I was always a size 3-5 and weighed no more than 120-on my heaviest day and I'm only 5'3". When I had my daughter I was only 155. I am now tipping the scales at 165 and not real happy with myself at this point. I joined the gym almost a year ago...waste of money as I don't have much time to go as often as I'd like to. I've tried several different "diet" options. I can't count calories for the life of me...probably why I weigh so much! :)
My sister introduced me to PB. I was hooked to the book. I read it every free second I had and finished it front to back in about 4 days. I am actively seeking local farmers markets, which we have many in my community as well as healthier alternatives to store bought meats. I don't have the feeling of it being a difficult journey to get the results I want, and need. I'm going to have to slowly pull my husband this way by cooking him meals from my Paleo cookbook to show him that it does taste good and he can manage to live without some things. He has high cholesterol...he could use this anyway!
I'm hoping things will change within myself. I have BAD skin, acne and very oily, terrible short term memory issues, migraines, crazy mood swings, I feel lethargic all the time, and the list goes on.

Here's to living primal!
Interests:
Gardening, camping, swimming
Insurance Agent

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
General Information
Last Activity
11-15-2012 12:17 PM
Referrals