Tab Content
More Activity
About Caathy

Basic Information

About Caathy
Biography:
I am 52. I have been overweight all my life. I have tried many diets mostly SAD which always made me crave more. I have a big pasta and sugar addiction, hating the way it makes me feel but craving it all the time. For years my diet was basically Oatmeal and apple for breakfast. Egg noodles in margarine for lunch. Baked potato and meat or pasta meal like spaghetti for dinner. I did lose 50 pounds on Curves because it is mostly high protein but again the allowed grain type carbs just made me want more.

In August 2011 I was paralyzed by a fungus attacking my spine. In 6 weeks with rehab I learned to walk again with a walker. It has been a long road.
I believe I need more protein to gain more of my muscle strength back. And knowing when I eat carbs I just want more I decided to go Primal. I have to say I have never been a veggie eater and between forgetting to prep the veggies and to take meat out of the freezer, pasta just seemed easier. So I am training myself to take time to make food and to plan what I will eat later without being obsessive about it.
Interests:
Painting, sketching and arts and craft. My grandkids.

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
General Information
Last Activity
08-25-2012 08:55 AM
Referrals