Tab Content
More Activity

1 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Thanks! I will check that out. I could probably make a little ramp to wedge under my foam mattress. Will just have to make sure the husband is on board :)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
About Rig D

Basic Information

About Rig D
Biography:
Retired, Information Management design/development/support background for manufacturing companies.
Married, 4 children, 2 grand-kids.
Health: Generally robust. Have a bad knee due to cartilage removal and now bone on bone. Have issues with lower back, well managed through chiropractic care and specific lower back exercises.
Height 5' 9"
Weight: Max 300 early 2000's while working as a "road warrior" doing consulting work. Min: 199, pre-Thanksgiving 2013. Current stable weight range 200-206. Started Primal in July 2012 at 260, weight loss of 1 lb/wk to stable range.
Politics: I don't have much in common with the actions of the two dominant political parties. I believe the FedGov is too big, too powerful, and way too intrusive into the day to day lives of the citizens.
Dayton, OH, but "home" is Carolinas/Georgia
Interests:
College football (not pro), politics, grand-kids, healthy living

Signature

The Buck stops here. I am responsible for my past and my future. So for today: I choose to be happy. I will seek wisdom. I will be a servant to others. I will greet this day with a forgiving spirit.

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
08-27-2014 07:36 AM
General Information
Last Activity
Today 02:08 AM
Referrals