No Recent Activity

6 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Give Unicycling a try. I think you would love the sense of accomplishment that you get from conquering that wheel. I have a couple of birds. A Parolet and Budgie. Kept separated of course. In the past I have had 3 Cockatiels and a Red Fronted Amazon.(all as a kid when under my parents roof, so technically my Dad's)
  2. I don't have room for a large and demanding bird, like a gray. Cockatiels are just right for me; I'd like to get a male parakeet one day. I love their R2D2 noises and the intense way they play. No, I'm not familiar with that Website; I'll check it out. Thanks for the tip.
  3. View Conversation
    I can't imagine getting more birds, my grey is so dusty and messy and loud, ha ha.. I used to have a cockateil, I really like them. Have you been to, there are many crazy bird ladies there, ha ha.. I think getting lots of birds is addicting :)
  4. View Conversation
    Just noticed your handle. Do you have birds? Just curious, I have an african grey.
  5. View Conversation
    No- I had no idea there was a Nashville primal meetup group. It seems like Nashville is always behind the wellness trends, lol!! I need to check that out! Thanks!
  6. View Conversation
    Hey Bird Goddess! I saw you in the Martial Arts group thread and I see you're in TN. I'm in Nashville:-) Grok on!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
About Bird Goddess

Basic Information

About Bird Goddess
Exotic birds, tai chi, hand drumming, reading, cooking
Administrative Assistant

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message