No Recent Activity

6 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Give Unicycling a try. I think you would love the sense of accomplishment that you get from conquering that wheel. I have a couple of birds. A Parolet and Budgie. Kept separated of course. In the past I have had 3 Cockatiels and a Red Fronted Amazon.(all as a kid when under my parents roof, so technically my Dad's)
  2. I don't have room for a large and demanding bird, like a gray. Cockatiels are just right for me; I'd like to get a male parakeet one day. I love their R2D2 noises and the intense way they play. No, I'm not familiar with that Website; I'll check it out. Thanks for the tip.
  3. View Conversation
    I can't imagine getting more birds, my grey is so dusty and messy and loud, ha ha.. I used to have a cockateil, I really like them. Have you been to birdboard.com, there are many crazy bird ladies there, ha ha.. I think getting lots of birds is addicting :)
  4. View Conversation
    Just noticed your handle. Do you have birds? Just curious, I have an african grey.
  5. View Conversation
    No- I had no idea there was a Nashville primal meetup group. It seems like Nashville is always behind the wellness trends, lol!! I need to check that out! Thanks!
  6. View Conversation
    Hey Bird Goddess! I saw you in the Martial Arts group thread and I see you're in TN. I'm in Nashville:-) Grok on!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
About Bird Goddess

Basic Information

About Bird Goddess
Interests:
Exotic birds, tai chi, hand drumming, reading, cooking
Administrative Assistant

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages