No Recent Activity

2 Visitor Messages

1. I read you comments on the "Radical" thread. I don't wish to get involved in that sort of thing, but the temptation is strong. I know that you can't change the minds of the government indoctrinated. Sometimes I give it a half-hearted shot. I commend you for trying.
  2. View Conversation

Thanks for your input on the domain name. I visited your site and I like it! It's very neat and clean. Then I noticed your started on April 4, is that right? That makes it even more impressive.

I have had an acne blog for about 5 months now but it has not gone as far as I would like. I am going to keep it open and work on it a little bit but I am headed in a new direction with a primal blog. I have been reading MDA for the entire year and love it to death. So much that I am going to create my own life out of it.

It is great to see another great blog on Primal living too. I'll be reading your blog on a regular basis.

I am really into blogging as in I have 3 main mentors and I know a lot about marketing, etc. Let me know if you have any questions!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
About MyPrimalLife

Basic Information

About MyPrimalLife
Atlanta, GA
Taekwondo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Reading, Politics, History, Football, UFC, Friends.

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
04-23-2010 09:34 AM
General Information
Last Activity
02-13-2012 02:05 PM
2 Friends

• Send a message via Skype™ to Primal Toad