No Recent Activity

2 Visitor Messages

1. I read you comments on the "Radical" thread. I don't wish to get involved in that sort of thing, but the temptation is strong. I know that you can't change the minds of the government indoctrinated. Sometimes I give it a half-hearted shot. I commend you for trying.
  2. View Conversation
    Hey,

Thanks for your input on the domain name. I visited your site and I like it! It's very neat and clean. Then I noticed your started on April 4, is that right? That makes it even more impressive.

I have had an acne blog for about 5 months now but it has not gone as far as I would like. I am going to keep it open and work on it a little bit but I am headed in a new direction with a primal blog. I have been reading MDA for the entire year and love it to death. So much that I am going to create my own life out of it.

It is great to see another great blog on Primal living too. I'll be reading your blog on a regular basis.

I am really into blogging as in I have 3 main mentors and I know a lot about marketing, etc. Let me know if you have any questions!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
About MyPrimalLife

Basic Information

About MyPrimalLife
Interests:
Taekwondo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Reading, Politics, History, Football, UFC, Friends.

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
04-23-2010 10:34 AM
General Information
Last Activity
02-13-2012 03:05 PM
Referrals