Conversation Between Primal Toad and MyPrimalLife

2 Visitor Messages

1. No problem.

I've been blogging for years so I have a lot of experience...it's easy for me to put the sites together and I know how to market them. Though I haven't really marketed this one except for here on the MDA forum. It's mainly for me...but if it helps others then that's a bonus. Let me know if you need any help.
  2. Hey,

Thanks for your input on the domain name. I visited your site and I like it! It's very neat and clean. Then I noticed your started on April 4, is that right? That makes it even more impressive.

I have had an acne blog for about 5 months now but it has not gone as far as I would like. I am going to keep it open and work on it a little bit but I am headed in a new direction with a primal blog. I have been reading MDA for the entire year and love it to death. So much that I am going to create my own life out of it.

It is great to see another great blog on Primal living too. I'll be reading your blog on a regular basis.

I am really into blogging as in I have 3 main mentors and I know a lot about marketing, etc. Let me know if you have any questions!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2