No Recent Activity

2 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    I like oysters, and liver for their huge concentration of b vitamins, as well as taking a quality b complex vitamin with b12 from methylcobalamin. I would take a niacinamide supplement as well: [url=http://www.functionalps.com/blog/2012/03/20/ray-peat-phd-on-therapeutic-effect-of-niacinamide/]Ray Peat, PhD Quotes on Therapeutic Effects of Niacinamide Functional Performance Systems (FPS)[/url]

Red light for sleep and reduction in stress: [url=http://www.functionalps.com/blog/2011/09/30/light-is-right/]Light is Right Functional Performance Systems (FPS)[/url]

There really are a lot of things to touch on haha. I hope you feel better soon, man.
  2. View Conversation
    Hey, buddy, I tried to send you a second email but your inbox is full. I'll post it here.

A few other tips. When supplementing pregnenolone, take it alongside some sugar in order to properly assist it in conversion to the optimal hormones. Coffee boosts pregnenolone production, as well as progesterone production. Vitamin a is necessary for conversion of sex hormones, and additionally, pregnenolone, as precursor, spares vitamin a. Liver is a huge source of vitamin a, but importantly, is to get it from retinol. Btw, when boosting metabolism, and using t3, increase of nutrients is necessary, specifically b vitamins.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
About Daydreamer

Basic Information

About Daydreamer
Interests:
Art, Music, Cinema, Travels, Literature, Spirituality...
Music production student

Signature

Young self-caring Paleo-eater from France.
(So please forgive the strange way I tend to express myself in your beautiful language )

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
08-03-2013 10:11 AM
General Information
Last Activity
01-14-2014 05:17 AM
Referrals