Tab Content
    04-08-2014, 09:43 AM
    I do. Well actually, I go back and forth between not feeling guilty at all and just trying to enjoy my life and worrying about this stubborn layer...
    8 replies | 475 view(s)
No More Results
About Kariberry

Basic Information

About Kariberry
Biography:
I am a fairly active, 46 year old mom of 2 teenage sons. I decided to get in shape when I turned 42, and started training to run a half marathon that year. I've run 2 each year since then. I still didn't seem to be losing any weight - my cardiovascular system was very healthy according to my doc, but I was still about 40 lbs over weight. Oh! Did I mention I was eating and drinking a bunch of crap?! I was the usual mid-40's American, not getting enough sleep, feeling sluggish and irritable, having to force myself to exercise.... then this past May I started having these weird stomach pains, nausea, muscle fatigue... it was as if I had the flu, but I never got any better. I went to my doc, and she said it must just be a stubborn bug. I ended up missing almost 2 weeks of work last month. Then one day I was home sick - again - and I was cruising the inter-webs trying to see if I could find out what my problem was, and I was completely frustrated. So much advice ... and so overwhelming and sometimes contradictory! I was about to give up and just live with it... but I kept hearing a little nagging voice saying "maybe it's what you are eating!" Turns out, it was Mark Sisson! I actually Googled "What the hell am I supposed to eat" and Mark had a post named almost the exact same phrase! How serendipity doo is that??? So that's where I started and I've been here ever since. I've lost 20 lbs. so far, and am sleeping better, have lots of energy, no stomach problems... and I love exercising for the first time in my life! This place GROCKS!
Interests:
Out door activities, nude sunbathing, boating, enjoying life!
Professional

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
General Information
Last Activity
06-24-2014 04:25 PM
Referrals