10-29-2014, 09:32 PM
    My sister makes that Doritos chicken casserole and I didn't like it even before discovering primal. The Doritos get soggy. Make me think about eating...
    9006 replies | 1876229 view(s)
    07-29-2014, 05:21 PM
    I was just on Facebook and saw where some Harvard students have invented spray cake in a can, like ready whip, this is for people who don't want the...
    9006 replies | 1876229 view(s)
No More Results
About phillyprimalmum

Basic Information

About phillyprimalmum
Biography:
Having a baby, a stressful job, and loads of student debt caused my weight to skyrocket. I was at my heaviest (190) when I started working with a personal trainer a year ago. After only losing 20 pounds in the past year, I was feeling frustrated. My GP told me that diet was 80% of weight loss, so I started researching what I could change about mine (I was already very health conscious by conventional wisdom standards). I found this site, read Mark's book, and have been 100% primal for about three weeks now - and I already feel a difference! My goal is to get to 15% body fat (I'm 19% now), fit into my old size 6s, and deadlift over 100 pounds. I'd like to influence my family for the better too, especially my toddler, husband, and mother, who all eat way too many carbs!
Interests:
cooking, food politics, feminism, nutrition, hiking
librarian

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
General Information
Last Activity
03-29-2013 08:43 AM
Referrals

1 Friend