Tab Content
More Activity

7 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    I'm okay with that. ;D
  2. View Conversation
    That wasn't near enough...

*smacks ass and pulls you in for a kiss* Hey there, sexy! ;)
  3. View Conversation
    *waves* Hello! :)
  4. View Conversation
    Yeah! Melody went hiking up another trail with Peggy and John and it was so hot she almost lost her lunch & had to sit under a tree for a while. When she made it back down she and I had to hang in the shade for a while before we started back down the hill. I get like that too if I get too hot, I'm a 70 degree kind of gal. :)

Let us know if you're in the area and visa versa...one of my sisters is up in Ft Collins so you're really only a hop, skip and a jump away...unless you're not really in Boulder and I've been pretending? *lol* I'm lucky I remember my [I]name[/I].
  5. View Conversation
    Hi Zoe,
    My avatar is a picture taken in Escalante in Utah.
  6. View Conversation
    Zoe - Thank you for the advice! The library is pretty lousy here, but I will definitely look around for that book... I actually went to his website and registered for a free course on back pain next month. :-) I think a really important part of healing my back pain is using my deep abdominal muscles ALL the time, not only in exercise (well... Isn't everything exercise??) I am going to enroll myself into this Yoga Flare class that goes through fluid movements of very slow movements that require the abdominals stay tight and strong. I think this will help train me to use my core more often. :-)

By the way, that isn't you in your avatar, is it?? Very cool image. :-)
  7. View Conversation
    I LOVE your profile avatar.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
About ZoŽ

Basic Information

About ZoŽ

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages