Tab Content
No Recent Activity

4 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Excellent! Hope you dont mind me messaging you and asking you a question. I saw you posted today and stating you were 60 years old. I am 50 and started going paleo 6 weeks ago. However, now that I have given up soya and having started going through the menopause, I have got my hot flashes back! Is this something you have experienced and did you find a solution to it Paleo style?
    Most people on this forum seem to be a lot younger than me so couldnt really put it in as a thread of its own!
  2. View Conversation
    Excellent! Hope you dont mind me messaging you and asking you a question. I saw you posted today and stating you were 60 years old. I am 50 and started going paleo 6 weeks ago. However, now that I have given up soya and having started going through the menopause, I have got my hot flashes back! Is this something you have experienced and did you find a solution to it Paleo style?
    Most people on this forum seem to be a lot younger than me so couldnt really put it in as a thread of its own!
  3. I am female and you??
  4. View Conversation
    Hello Classic,
    Can I ask if you are female? There is something I would really like to ask you but its not relevant if your male! :0)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
About Classic

Basic Information

About Classic
Interests:
Hiking, biking, walking, exercise in general. Food, farming. Also read a lot about health and nutrit
Retired Engineer

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
03-02-2012 10:55 AM
General Information
Last Activity
07-20-2014 05:08 AM