Conversation Between Classic and Rattybag

6 Visitor Messages

1. There is a "gals over 50" thread here. http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread19095.html
    I was done with menopause before I started the primal thing so I cannot answer your question.
  2. Excellent! Hope you dont mind me messaging you and asking you a question. I saw you posted today and stating you were 60 years old. I am 50 and started going paleo 6 weeks ago. However, now that I have given up soya and having started going through the menopause, I have got my hot flashes back! Is this something you have experienced and did you find a solution to it Paleo style?
    Most people on this forum seem to be a lot younger than me so couldnt really put it in as a thread of its own!
  3. Excellent! Hope you dont mind me messaging you and asking you a question. I saw you posted today and stating you were 60 years old. I am 50 and started going paleo 6 weeks ago. However, now that I have given up soya and having started going through the menopause, I have got my hot flashes back! Is this something you have experienced and did you find a solution to it Paleo style?
    Most people on this forum seem to be a lot younger than me so couldnt really put it in as a thread of its own!
  4. I am Female and you?
  5. I am Female
  6. Hello Classic,
    Can I ask if you are female? There is something I would really like to ask you but its not relevant if your male! :0)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6