1. View Conversation
    Kul att se fler svenskar hr p forumet!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
About Miss J

Basic Information

About Miss J
Biography:
Hi!

Ive been trying out many ways to eat for the last couple of years. Vegetarian, vegan, raw-food, lchf, paleo, intermittent fasting... You name it. Mostly because of my own interest in finding a way to eat that I like and that makes me feel good both physically and mentally.

When I manage to eat strictly paleo life gets so much easier.
All my stomach problems just goes away. Like that. Its like a blessing. And I believe that its thanks to a combination of two things: better eating habits and food that my stomach finds easy digest.
Also I lose weight. And Im not even overweight from the beginning thanks to an active lifestyle. The reason for the dropping scale that is more awareness of what I put in my mouth. Not only WHAT I eat but HOW I eat.
I get happier. And thats a no brainer. I am forced to deal with life without food as a comforting friend and when I succeed with that my self confidence grows enormously. I also lose weight and feel happier in my body, not with pain in my stomach all the time and I can wear my clothes without having to think about if they fit or not.

Nothing about paleo is really hard for me to understand. I get it. I know what I feel is good for me to eat. Ive been following Mark for years. The only thing, and the REAL challenge, is that I have a girl inside of me that constantly asks for food as company, as a friend, as comfort. She does not like paleo. At all. She is beside me every hour of the day and I am so sick of it.

So now I decided to do something totally new for me. Ill use MDA as a friend in space and hopefully this forum can give me power to maintain the lifestyle and the good habits that I love so much.
Interests:
Spending time with friends and family, crossfit, health (medicine), biking/hiking in the summertime.
I study medicine

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
10-13-2012 06:05 AM
General Information
Last Activity
05-30-2012 02:53 PM