No More Results

1 Visitor Messages

1. I guess I'm not good at this.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
About Luce

Basic Information

About Luce
Biography:
I'm a happy human being, I can't help it: I wake up happy everyday. I was born like that a long time ago in Argentina, when all meat was grass fed and nobody had an idea of what soy was (so you could still find a vast variety of vegetables and fruit), I grew up like that.
There's nothing I like more than studying, maybe dancing/training make me feel better but reading and learning are the only things I can do for hours without getting bored; so I studied a lot.
I work as a photographer, is less stressing for me than my former interests and that's good for my health.
I had ESKD and went into dialysis for long years, five in peritoneal dialysis and three dealing with those miserable needles (I hate needles though they saved my life) and facing heart failure from effort overload. I got a new kidney, I'm still trying to find the words to thank the family of the donor, but I really don't know what could do for a family after loosing a young daughter like they did.
Putting things in perspective I think I'm very blessed, I even got here and found a community of people who -like I do- want to get healthier, in better shape, and is generous enough to share their experiences.
Interests:
Photography
I find fancy things for people, and they pay some cash for it.

Signature

No limits, only my will and the worlds I build.

Contact

This Page
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/member105055.html
Instant Messaging

Send an Instant Message to Luce Using...

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
05-03-2012 06:32 AM
General Information
Last Activity
01-16-2013 11:29 AM
Referrals