Tab Content
More Activity

4 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Hi Warmbear! Thanks so much for your advice- having another experienced Paleo's opinion is super nice. I will try what you are suggesting. It makes more sense to me to have my carbs later in the day as well. Will keep you posted! Have a great rest of the day! We have gotten 5+ inches of rain here in the last 24 hours - that's what we usually get in a year!! Love it!!
  2. No issues. I shop at the farmers market throughout the spring/summer/fall. I also live close to an organic grocery store and a great butcher that carries pasture raised beef, pork and chicken. Try your local butcher. I recently bought a grass fed cow tongue (huge) for $6 at the farmers market. Do you have them where you live?
  3. View Conversation
    Why thank you very much for your kind words. I wish you great success on your journey :)
  4. View Conversation
    Hello Warmbear,
    I was reading your thread about your taste changing in...
    I had to just leave a note here for you and your lovely wife, since that thread seem to have taken on a new life. I think being way more than cuddly myself, you are who you are on the inside. Changing on the outside is all tangiable but the inside is solid. I feel that for myself that being really overweight for a significant part of my life has made me into a humble and don't take life for granted type of person. I think starting to get off track, sorry. You like what you like and i don't feel that will ever change because you love her no matter what. I hope you are both happy and continue to grow in your marriage and find a happy balance. Best luck in your journey. :)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
About Warmbear

Basic Information

About Warmbear
Biography:
I am a Paleo skills nut into hunting and general mischief. I am a master fletcher and halfway competent Boyer. I am a father of 3 great kids and am married to an avowed carbivore.
Interests:
food, archery, SCA, Paleo skills, Cycling, photography
cabinetmaker.

Signature

Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
09-08-2014 02:17 PM
General Information
Last Activity
Today 05:38 PM
Referrals