Tab Content
No More Results

6 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Cool video, I like the stab 'n' sap in the beginning! Spy's such a satisfying class, isn't it? I'm so jealous of all the awesome features PC version has. :( I'm feelin' you on the TF2 addiction, haha. I've got a little over 1000 hours on the Xbox version (1038) and I logged around 100 on the PC version back when I played it. A really good multiplayer shooter has way too much power over me. :P Before TF2 it was Unreal Tournament 2004.

I'm actually playing Thief right now too! I got a hand me down laptop a while ago that I never bothered with because it was full of viruses and ran like crap, but I recently reformatted it and got it in working order. It's not good enough to run TF2, but I can play the classics just fine. Thief 1-3, System Shock 1/2, Morrowind, KOTOR 1/2 and American McGee's Alice are just a few of the games I've gotten installed. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, I've been out of the PC loop for a while so I've got a lot to catch up on.
  2. View Conversation
    Yeah, a good strategy game will have me hooked for months. Definitely my favorite genre of game.

I've actually just started getting into the oldies over the last five years or so, been hunting down lots of copies on eBay and whatnot. I was too young back in the N64 / PS1 era to really appreciate a game like Metal Gear or Silent Hill, although I did play lots of Zelda, Metroid, and all those Nintendo greats. I'm actually glad I missed out on a lot of the classics to be honest, it just means I have entire generations worth of old, quality, and usually pretty cheap games to fall back on today. :)

And yes, BioShock Infinite is looking incredible!
  3. View Conversation
    I've enjoyed my time on the 360 version of TF2 though. The community's small enough that everybody knows everybody, but large enough for there to be an active competitive / clan side to things. It's kind of dead now that everybody's realized Valve doesn't care enough or have enough resources to update the 360 version, but it was fun while it lasted. The bugs are a major problem though, I agree. A little part of my love for the game dies every time one of my headshots doesn't register or an irremovable sapper gets placed on my teammate's sentry. :(

I've spent most of my gaming time on older titles since I lost my PC, the Xbox is really just for when I'm craving a good multiplayer experience. I just recently finished the entire Metal Gear Solid series and currently I'm working my way through Final Fantasy Tactics.
  4. View Conversation
    I know what you mean, PC gaming is definitely the way to go. I miss my RTS and MMOs. :( The only reason I picked up a 360 was because my PC died and I didn't have enough money on hand to start building a new one right away, plus there were a few new releases on both the PC and 360 at the time that I really couldn't wait to play (Mass Effect, Silent Hill Homecoming, Oblivion, BioShock). It was definitely an "I want my games NOW!" kind of thing. I could have used the money I spent on the console to save towards a new PC, but I just didn't want to wait. :P
  5. View Conversation
    Haha, yeah it's a tough class. My sniper game has gone significantly downhill since I started branching out to other classes. I was good back when I played it almost exclusively, but now I'm just all over the place. It's OK though, I get much more satisfaction from the sheer destructive potential of the Demoman. :P

I'm a very regular TF2 player. It's a bit of an addiction at times. Unfortunately, my gaming PC bit the dust a while ago, so I play on the Xbox 360 version for the time being. It's not nearly as good, but it scratches the itch well enough. If you've got it, my gamertag is Pyrosynthesis. I'd love to play with a fellow Grok. :)
  6. View Conversation
    Haha. :D Sniper started out as my main man, but I'm actually a Scout / Demoman kinda guy these days.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
About KG

Basic Information

Date of Birth
December 1, 1992 (21)
About KG
Interests:
Gaming, Anime, Manga, Books, Movies, Films, hanging out with friends, art, music; everything!
Student

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
06-14-2011 11:38 AM
General Information
Last Activity
03-17-2013 03:26 AM