More Activity

6 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Thanks so much! You are sweet! Take care and Grok on!
  2. You can view it here :)

http://ernohannink.com/this-is-your-life-do-what-you-love-and-do-it-often-holstee-manifestoo/
  3. [IMG]http://ernohannink.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/holstee-manifesto-370x600.jpg[/IMG]

Hopefully the attachment works :)
  4. Unfortunately only half of the full manifesto would fit in my signature, I have the whole thing on myw all at home. I read it often, and everything is totally true :)
  5. View Conversation
    well thanks, I appreciate the words. I know I wont change my tastes, Cuddly is just so much more fun. it I suppose started once upon a time as cuddly girls will be less picky about me and appreciate me more as they get less attention but now that I have grown up some it really is the look I prefer. And on that note, may I add that you are pretty as all get out. ;)
  6. View Conversation
    Thanks! I hope your Primal journey goes well. Anything I can do to help, feel free to ask. Knowledge is power :)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
About i<3myshihtzu

Basic Information

About i<3myshihtzu
Biography:
I am enjoying strolling down the primal path, and ready to go full steam ahead. I am an optimistic person and love life. I am very bonded with my family and friends, don't have very many but the ones i do have i cherish and love very much. :) I am easygoing and fun loving.

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
04-22-2012 10:48 AM
General Information
Last Activity
03-06-2013 11:04 PM
Referrals