Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a roomate for PrimalCon Tulum 2014?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need a roomate for PrimalCon Tulum 2014?

    Find a Tulum Roommate Here!

    If you are registering individually but want to share a room (enjoying a lower PrimalCon ticket cost than a solo room), you can search for a suitable roommate on this thread! In this case, we will take a $100 deposit to reserve your PrimalCon spot while you search for a roommate(s). Once you’ve found a roommate(s), you can each contact us by phone (888-774-6259 or 310-317-4588) and register at the lower per-person cost of a double- or triple-occupancy room. You and your roommate(s) will each be charged (separately) for half of the two-ticket, one room price; or one-third of the three-ticket, one room price. We are confident that all solo registrants who want to match up will be able to, and will work with you to ensure success or refund your deposit if you are not satisfied. Just make sure to have your roommate(s) names, your contact info and credit card number, and room type request handy when you call.

    Check out the official event link for more info: PrimalCon Vacation Tulum Mexico 2014 - Primal Blueprint

  • #2
    Roommate found
    Last edited by Breezy111; 08-19-2013, 08:52 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Breezy111 View Post
      I posted this in the wrong thread apparently, oops!

      Hi everyone!

      I am looking to share a room with one or two others for the PrimalCon Mexico trip in March 2014. Preferably female. I'm pretty easy to get along with, and I can adapt to my surroundings well . I'll have my canon T3i with me on the trip, so rooming with other photographers would be a nice plus! I have already paid for my deposit and am hoping for an Ocean view room, but will settle for any of the options, really.

      Let me know if you're interested!

      Brianne
      I'm interested, sent you a PM.
      Out of context quote for the day:

      Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

      Comment


      • #4
        Looking for a male roommate/s for Tulum2014 for lowest cost 2 or 3 person room, or upscale room is OK too. I am 65 years old, primal for 15 years, single, non-smoke, non-drink, fairly low key, but enjoy people and a good time. Please send PM.
        Last edited by JamesDavid; 07-18-2013, 02:53 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JamesDavid View Post
          Looking for a male roommate/s for Tulum2014 for lowest cost 2 or 3 person room, or upscale room is OK too. I am 65 years old, primal for 15 years, single, non-smoke, non-drink, fairly low key, but enjoy people and a good time. Please send PM.
          I sent you a PM. I'm a 27 year old male looking to share a 2 or 3 person room.

          Comment


          • #6
            JamesDavid and I will be sharing a room but are looking for one more person to share the room with us! Shoot JamesDavid or myself a PM if you're interested.

            Comment


            • #7
              I love the sun!

              Hey there, I'm a female in my early 30's looking for another female roommate. I have a friend that may join but she is unsure at the moment. I am pretty relaxed, enjoy wine, non-smoking and generally crash around 10:30 PM even on vacations : )

              Comment


              • #8
                Hey Im looking for room mates for primalcon Tulum

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by granth View Post
                  Hey Im looking for room mates for primalcon Tulum
                  Hi granth,
                  If you are a male, then jkoppe and I are looking for a third roommate. It could be a rollaway bed for you however,......but it does save $100. Email me if you are interested.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I too am interested ... do you have arrangements made for a 3rd?
                    Originally posted by Breezy111 View Post
                    I posted this in the wrong thread apparently, oops!

                    Hi everyone!

                    I am looking to share a room with one or two others for the PrimalCon Mexico trip in March 2014. Preferably female. I'm pretty easy to get along with, and I can adapt to my surroundings well . I'll have my canon T3i with me on the trip, so rooming with other photographers would be a nice plus! I have already paid for my deposit and am hoping for an Ocean view room, but will settle for any of the options, really.

                    Let me know if you're interested!

                    Brianne

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jgirl View Post
                      I too am interested ... do you have arrangements made for a 3rd?
                      Hi jgirl, we hadn't anticipated a third. We are staying 2 extra nights. If you roomed with us, you would get either a pull out couch or a rollaway bed. Is that something you're ok with?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Breezy111 View Post
                        Hi jgirl, we hadn't anticipated a third. We are staying 2 extra nights. If you roomed with us, you would get either a pull out couch or a rollaway bed. Is that something you're ok with?
                        Hi, if you guys can't squeeze a third in there, I'd be happy to room with you! I'm 27, female, non-smoker, and looking to be able to afford this trip - which I can only do if I go in with others! Send me a message if you still need a roomie

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hey, I'm late 20s, non-smoker, with you on the wine, and also like to go to bed early Defs interested in finding a roommate! Feel free to pm me

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Elise Snow View Post
                            Hi, if you guys can't squeeze a third in there, I'd be happy to room with you! I'm 27, female, non-smoker, and looking to be able to afford this trip - which I can only do if I go in with others! Send me a message if you still need a roomie
                            I haven't heard back from her, have you tried sending her a pm?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hi there,

                              I'm a 38 year old female (cavewoman) looking for a roommate or 2 for Tulum. I don't smoke or drink excessively, and I'm courteous and easy to get along with, I'm told : ). I would prefer 2 roommates and a garden view room, to save money, if possible, but I'm flexible. You can email me at outdoorsychick8@yahoo.com.
                              Lauren

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X