Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a roomate for PrimalCon Tulum 2014?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are you still looking for a roommate?

Comment

I'm also a 30-something woman, and all that sounds good to me! I'm also looking for a roommate for Tulum! I don't know how to use this forum but please feel free to message me back. And my FB is under coolhandmeg@gmail.com
      Originally posted by phebes View Post
      Hey there, I'm a female in my early 30's looking for another female roommate. I have a friend that may join but she is unsure at the moment. I am pretty relaxed, enjoy wine, non-smoking and generally crash around 10:30 PM even on vacations : )

Comment

I'm also looking for a Tulum roommate. Non-smoker in my 30s. Send me an email! coolhandmeg@gmail.com (or look me up on FB under that address).

Comment

Hello Everyone! I am a 22 y/o Male, solo looking for a roommate preferably in an ocean view room, if not it's not such a big deal. I'm also arriving 2 days earlier and am super excited for this trip! I like to go to bed early, but seeing as this is vacation I'd like to see how the evening unfolds! Get back to me whenever possible!

Comment

I guess not!

Comment

It has been awhile since someone has posted, so I am not sure if anyone is still looking. But I just signed up and need a roommate. I'm a 35 year-old non-smoker guy that likes to get up early and will probably be asleep before 11.

Send me an email with any questions.

brekro2@gmail.com

Bret

Comment

I really want to go to this! Any females still need a roomate(s)??

Comment

Did you find a roommate?

Comment

I am. Are you?

Comment

I'm interested, sent you a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesDavid View Post
                        Looking for a male roommate/s for Tulum2014 for lowest cost 2 or 3 person room, or upscale room is OK too. I am 65 years old, primal for 15 years, single, non-smoke, non-drink, fairly low key, but enjoy people and a good time. Please send PM.
                        Holy shit dude, Primal for 15 years? You've been Primal since before Primal was even called Primal!

This is really cool, I don't know anyone who has done primal for such a long time.

Can you tell me how it's worked for you long-term? What your macronutrient ratios are like now, how your diet has evolved over the years, etc?

I just think it's interesting to see someone who has stuck with it for so long. You were Primal while I was still in elementary school!

Comment

lol haha

Comment

its over if im not wrong

Comment

Working...
                            X