No announcement yet.

PrimalCon Oxnard 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK Patrick....I'm curious about your pitch!

I think it would be fun to do a drumming circle during PrimalCon's "off-hours". The drum (percussion in general) is probably the oldest musical instrument or expression (next to voice) in human history.

-Russell/Rory

Comment

Just getting into this Primal lifestyle - saw the incredible blog post about the event!

Were there any people from the UK at the event? I'd love to get to PrimalCon in 2014 - hopefully dates can be released early enough to allow leave from work, and travel to be booked.

One week into Primal - never felt better - weight falling off, and never had more energy.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrocavedude View Post
        OK Patrick....I'm curious about your pitch!

I think it would be fun to do a drumming circle during PrimalCon's "off-hours". The drum (percussion in general) is probably the oldest musical instrument or expression (next to voice) in human history.

-Russell/Rory
        I can bring a drum.

Comment

[QUOTE=PrimalDaddy;1174657]Were there any people from the UK at the event? I'd love to get to PrimalCon in 2014 - hopefully dates can be released early enough to allow leave from work, and travel to be booked.QUOTE]

+1

Comment

Would love to be able to go to the next one. Time to start saving up!
            "Always be yourself. Express yourself. Have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it." -Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
            X