Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Primal Blueprint Book Should I Get?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Primal Blueprint Book Should I Get?

I've been reading MDA off and on for a few years now and have recommended the site to so many people as an amazing resource. I got a couple of gift cards for Christmas and want to buy one of Mark's books, but I'm not sure which one to get. I thought it would be nice to have a book in print that I can easily reference. I'm looking for a general overview, maybe with a few recipes, or a quickstart plan. I'd like something more focused on the diet angle, than the movement, though I know they're interconnected.

I was thinking about getting the basic Primal Blueprint book, but I know there are a bunch more that Mark has put out there, and so I thought I would turn to the forums and get your thoughts on the best one.

And just to make it more interesting - what's your indispensable Primal/Paleo book that you reference often?

Thanks!
    Kelly
    Last edited by Kellyim; 01-09-2014, 01:51 PM. Reason: Added a question

"The Primal Blueprint" is the only book I've read so far. It's a good beginner's book.

Comment

We've gotů

Primal Blueprint
      Primal Connection
      Primal Blueprint Cookbook
      Primal Blueprint Quick & Easy Meals
      21 Day Total Body Transformation

For what you're looking for, I'd recommend the 21 Day Total Body Transformation. It's got exactly what you asked for when you said, "I'm looking for a general overview, maybe with a few recipes, or a quick start plan". I think this would fit the bill nicely for you.

I wouldn't want to give up any of mine but if I had to choose one that is indispensable, I'd say Primal Blueprint. It's the first one and I use it as a reference quite often.

Comment

Well kick me off the forum if you must but I'd buy the Perfect Health Diet before any of the others. I do own some of the Sisson penned books, but I like the science of the PHD more.

Comment

Originally posted by PrimalRage View Post
          "The Primal Blueprint" is the only book I've read so far. It's a good beginner's book.
          Yes I also agree with this reply
          Go for " The Primal Blueprint"

Comment

I've got a bunch.... I have to agree primal blueprint is a good beginners book.
            My interesting paleo weight loss blog

Comment

"Practical Paleo" is also quite useful.

Comment

Working...
              X