Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Primal meat delivered!

Sorry, not available in all locations. HAHA

If I could just catch them while they are cleaning out my freshly planted pansies... I would be good to go!
    Primal Cyclist - No Brakes, No Gears, No Handlebars, One Wheel, No Problem

Comment

OM NOM NOM! I've got a good bit of venison in my freezer right now from last hunting season.

Comment

That made me incredibly sad. I would love some deer meat in my freezer right now but we live in town, don't own a shotgun and have no license to hunt.
        *cry*

At this rate I may go on a groundhog hunting trip.
        Calm the f**k down.

Comment

I heard of a nationwide association of hunters who donate much of the game they take to families in the community. I think that the local offices of human services make referrals.

Found this old site on Dogpile: http://everythingforhunters.com/donating_game.html
          Tayatha om bekandze

Bekandze maha bekandze

Randza samu gate soha

Comment

Deer. The best reason to garden.

Comment

I've always wondered, is it legal to kill wild animals? Not with a gun obviously but with a rock or something. I see a lot of ducks around here....
              .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
              ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Comment

Originally posted by rphlslv View Post
                I've always wondered, is it legal to kill wild animals? Not with a gun obviously but with a rock or something. I see a lot of ducks around here....
                It is if it's considered a fair fight.

So killing a deer with a rock is legal, but I think you have to strangle ducks.

Comment

Originally posted by rphlslv View Post
                  I mentioned this in another post, but it's perfectly legal as long as you yell "IT'S COMING RIGHT FOR US!!!!". Self defence. Your word against the duck's.

Kidding of course...
                  Taking any game without proper license and under safe conditions is illegal in most places.
                  Your goals, minus your doubts, equals your reality.
                  - Ralph Marston

Comment

[QUOTE=Agatsu;113464]I mentioned this in another post, but it's perfectly legal as long as you yell "IT'S COMING RIGHT FOR US!!!!". Self defence. Your word against the duck's.
                    [QUOTE]

OMIGOFF! I just laughed so hard...

Comment

Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
                      It is if it's considered a fair fight.

So killing a deer with a rock is legal, but I think you have to strangle ducks.
                      Yes, strangle the duck. You leave less evidence of fowl play :-D
                      - Ralph Marston

Comment

Originally posted by Agatsu View Post
                        I mentioned this in another post, but it's perfectly legal as long as you yell "IT'S COMING RIGHT FOR US!!!!". Self defence. Your word against the duck's.
                        Oh, how I wish it worked this way!

Comment

Of course is the duck taps out, you've got to let it go.

Comment

On a serious note...
                            The best meal ever: fresh venison steaks or tenderloin, marinated in olive oil and Montreal steak seasoning, then grilled medium rare.
                            - Ralph Marston

Comment

You have to be mindful of what weapons are and aren't legal in your state also. Some states slingshots with a wrist brace is illegal. In some states it's illegal to hunt deer with a spear. Guns you have to be beyond 500 feet from a building but not a bow... etc, etc.

I had a deer in my driveway last night, and rabbits run rampant. Woodchucks, raccoons, porcupines. Of course with even small game, you have to have a license. I can't wait to be a better shot with the slingshot.

Comment

Working...
                              X