No announcement yet.

Nutjob anti-primal review on amazon...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutjob anti-primal review on amazon...

See the review of Primal Connection by some nutjob called Phil. It's so bad it's quite funny.

Amazon review: click.

ha, no doubt a vegan
    When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
    27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'
    new journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1264082

Comment

You've got to admire a vegan's mewling ramblings - great stamina!

Comment

According to hair analysis found in burial sites, gladiators were on 30 bananas a day ...

Comment

so they would have a safety layer of fat that would get sliced instead of organs
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

The China Study? Really? While we're at it, want to discuss feminine hysteria?

Side fact about gladiators!

Gladiator power drink: Warm goats milk, honey, walnuts.

No, really.

...going to have to dig up the book I found that in years ago, but in any case yeah.

Comment

I really enjoyed all the other comments telling "Phil" what a misinformed ignoramus he is.
              My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82833.html

Comment

"Hair samples analysed shows that 200 Roman gladiators found in a burial site were all vegan!"

The meat eaters must have slaughtered all 200 of them.
                The above should be viewed as complete and utter nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by aliphian View Post

Exactly what I was thinking! When I was vegan a few years back, I couldn't have fought a gladiator and lived...
                  Every moment of life does not have to be perfect to be of value --Winnie Dalley

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Comment

That reviewer! So many exclamation points! Leads me to think it's a weaksauce argument!!!!

And they evidently don't teach spelling or punctuation at Vegan U.

Comment

Originally posted by aliphian View Post
                      "Hair samples analysed shows that 200 Roman gladiators found in a burial site were all vegan!"

I have seen this sort of argument used by vegans many times. It goes that X population does not eat meat (even though it may be because none is available or they can't afford it it, but would buy it if they could), therefore they are vegan. No. They are poor people who can't afford or otherwise have no access to meat.

Comment

Thanks for the post. A good laugh was needed right now. LMAO!

Comment

I think it's more likely they ate a nutritionally deficient diet of barley because their gladiatorial overlords would rather of eaten the meat themselves rather than "waste" it unnecessarily on their gladiators/slaves. The harsh truth of it.

Comment

My copy of Primal Connection received today.
                            Thus far, I can see no correlation between our mate Phil's opinion and the book. I can only conclude he's talking out of his arse.

I'm peckish. Pass me more cow.

Comment

Originally posted by lordgrover View Post
                              My copy of Primal Connection received today.
                              Thus far, I can see no correlation between our mate Phil's opinion and the book. I can only conclude he's talking out of his arse.

I'm peckish. Pass me more cow.

You're welcome.

Comment

Working...
                              X