Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MDA iPhone App Not Working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MDA iPhone App Not Working

    Anyone else have this issue? Mine hasn't worked for about 4 days - I've deleted and re-installed and still get the following error message: "Oops...Content for the page could not be retrieved. Please check your connection and try again."

  • #2
    Just installed. I get the same message.


    If it's the Blog articles you want, subscribe via google and use the Feeddler app. That's how I do it, plus then all my subscriptions are in one place.

    Comment


    • #3
      I've had my iPhone about 2 weeks now - thought it was something I'd done. The app worked fine until about 4 days ago.

      Comment


      • #4
        What! There is an Iphone App?
        I Kettlebell therefore I am.

        My Journal
        My Journal

        Comment


        • #5
          TorMag: yes, it's been out a while now I think. It's just a quick version of the MDA web-site, unless I'm missing something. But it's not working now.

          Comment


          • #6
            No error here

            Originally posted by Piscator View Post
            TorMag: yes, it's been out a while now I think. It's just a quick version of the MDA web-site, unless I'm missing something. But it's not working now.
            Mine does not throw any errors at all it just won't open at all. Even after reinstalling

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by cubicle51 View Post
              Mine does not throw any errors at all it just won't open at all. Even after reinstalling
              Likewise, any updates as to why its happening?

              Comment


              • #8
                Updates????????

                I have not read a single article in about 6 months because the app. has been down.

                Comment


                • #9
                  The company that helped build the simple MDA iPhone App is no longer supporting the technology. The app has been removed from the app marketplace and we have plans to develop a new app. Stay tuned!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mark Sisson View Post
                    The company that helped build the simple MDA iPhone App is no longer supporting the technology. The app has been removed from the app marketplace and we have plans to develop a new app. Stay tuned!
                    Mark, when you get the app up, will you include the android market? Good luck!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Mark Sisson View Post
                      The company that helped build the simple MDA iPhone App is no longer supporting the technology. The app has been removed from the app marketplace and we have plans to develop a new app. Stay tuned!
                      I heard that company was run by a bunch of vegetarian, soy-eaters anyway.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        This explains why I read about the iPhone app and then couldn't find it in the AppStore last weekend. Looking forward to the new one!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X