Okay, I need a sports bra recommendation. I am a very large chested gal with a narrow ribcage. Bra makers seem to be operating under a few delusions:
1) Gals larger than a c-cup have no need to minimize bounce
2) Just make the dimensions of the b-cup size bigger. There's no need to pay for a redesign.
3) Big chested girls are fat right?
4) Just stuff their boobs up into their clavicles. Workouts are supposed to be painful.
5) Girls with big chests want granny-bras
So does anyone out in cyberland know a good place to get sports bras for girls with large breasts? I mean 34H big, not a piddly "D" or "DD." UnderArmor, Champion, and Reebok are out. I tried those on already and they weren't acceptable. Price isn't a concern - I'm used to paying a lot for bras (you have to when you need engineering-by-boeing).
Back in my rugby days I'd end up using sports wrap and duct tape to secure things during matches. I'd just as soon not do that again.