Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What site do you use for your blogs?

Hey all,

I was thinking about jumping on the blogging bandwagon to share progress/tips with other people but just as much for myself to keep me focused and reflect.

There's quite a lot of of different blog sites out there. Which is easiest to use or most popular?

Cheers,

Steve

I like the wordpress format the best, I have one set up on my server, then I have an anonymous one through wordpress.com

SW: 235
    CW:220
    Rough start due to major carb WD.

MWF: 1 hour run/walk, 1.5 hours in the gym - upper/lower and core
    Sat/Sun=Yard/house work, chasing kids, playing
    Family walk every night instead of everyone vegging in front of the TV
    Personal trainer to build muscle mass & to help meet goals

Comment

Also Wordpress.

Comment

i <3 wordpress!

Comment

used blogger then wordpress then got bored so I taught myself drupal and built a blog/forum/wiki/store/facebook haha (wouldn&#39;t recommend this unless you have way too much free time).

But the standard out there is wordpress!

email me @ randy@crossfix.com if you need any help!

Comment

Twitter that links into my livejournal and facebook, and these forums. I get bored with blogging software and whatnot.

Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
            Check me out @ my blog: Retrospective Caveman
            I set up a Facebook Group for all those who are eating and living Paleo/Primal

Comment

Thanks guys and girls! Looks like wordpress it is I&#39;ll get working on it when I get back from the gym...

Comment

I&#39;m a bit late to comment but also self hosted wordpress here!

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

i love my wordpress. i find it very user friendly, an most templates are pretty nice looking. they are also stupidly easy to set up.

Comment

Thanks again for the input! Wordpress really is quick and easy to use! Definitely a worthwhile tool to help you reflect, stay focused and hopefully help one or two others.

Here&#39;s the start for anyone interested:

http://primaluk.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X