Macronutrient Profile Creator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macronutrient Profile Creator

Guys, I've been scanning the web and forum for this with no success.
    I'm looking for a sexy macronutrient profile creator of MENUS.

The idea is: I want to type into a web app what I ate and it will give me the data of macronutrients, protein, kcal, carbs etc of my meal.

Ex: I feed it: 5 scrambled eggs, 1 tomato, 1 onion, 1 red bell pepper, 2 spoons of coconut oil

and it would give me all the data of that menu.

What do you guys knwo and use?

Thank you,
    J

Thank youuu, Sihana! These are great resources.

Comment

Here's another one to check out:
      Nutrition facts, calories in food, labels, nutritional information and analysis – NutritionData.com
      EDIT: Though glancing at Sihana's list, I think I may switch. The NutritionData one can be clunky.

Comment

If you give PaleoTrack a try and it doesn't do exactly what you want, let me know, I'm always looking for constructive feedback to make it better. I specifically built it for people like us.
        I created PaleoTrack - A Food Journal Designed for The Primal Blueprint

Comment

I started out using this Healthy Living for Women through Fitness, Food, & Weight Loss | LIVESTRONG.COM

it's okay, some food entries are wrong, so I double check things the first time I enter them, you can enter recipes, but entering your own food from labels is not easy. so any way I switched over to fitday, but I can't enter recipes and it is really slow, so I tried to spark people, but I don't like how you can't easily change the amount of food, say from a cup to ounces.
          it seems like every site has one little quirk that I don't like.

Comment

Working...
          X