I figure we all have at least one or two (or seven or twelve or eighteen) CW myths that we have to debunk when we talk to those who can't understand going Primal. I'd like to make a comprehensive-ish list of them so we can all share our best debunking strategies, what say?
Here's some that really make me want to scream:
1. Dietary fat makes you fat.
2. You need to eat lots of fiber to have proper digestion.
3. There are good carbs (whole wheat, other grains) and bad carbs (candy, ice cream, chocolate).
4. Meat will rot in your intestinal tract and cause cancer.
5. Diabetics have high blood sugar because they eat fatty foods.
6. Cholesterol is the cause of heart disease.
7. Red meat is the cause of heart disease.
8. Saturated fat and trans fats are the same thing (and the cause of heart disease).
9. Exercising more will cause you to lose weight faster.
10. Weight is the first and best measure of overall health.
That's just off the top of my head. Anyone else want to take a crack at this?