Adidas AdiPure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adidas AdiPure

I just got my new kicks. Have not took them for a spin but they seem comfy enough (but not too much). They seem to have slightly more padding?? I am thinking they may be a bit more protective then the 5 fingers I currently have (mary jane style).

Anyone have experience with these?
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I then take that as a No. Wearing them at work today and so far so good
    Karin

Comment

There's a pretty lengthy thread on them on another one of the subforums here... I think the fitness one, not sure. General consensus seems to be that they are not as awesome as vibrams due to the rigidity of the soles and the presence of a heel to toe drop..

Comment

I did a search and did not find much before starting the thread. I will agree they are slightly more rigid that my VFF's but not enough I would tank them. Basically I was looking for one more conducive for winter but not as pricey as VFF's. (They were on sale!)

Heel to toe drop? Not sure I get you there. I do not notice it.
        Karin

Comment

Heel to toe drop... meaning the sole on the heel of the shoe is thicker than the fore foot.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post629829

Comment

That thread I did see but no one had tried them. If there is a toe drop, its not significant. At least, to me its not noticeable and I have been wearing VFF's, Vivo's and Merrells. They do not feel exactly the same but like I said, its not a deal breaker. There is a bit more padding, not sure how I feel about that yet.
            Karin

Comment

cool. keep us posted.

Comment

Working...
              X