Stupid Amazon.com ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Amazon.com ...

I got two emails from Amazon today, one saying that they had received my returned "The Primal Blueprint 21-Day Total Body Transformation," which is kinda amazing since I haven't received it yet. And then the other email said they'd refunded my money.

Anybody else having this problem?

Has this ever happened to you before? It sounds like someone got into your mail and returned it, which is very very odd. I would contact customer support for details immediately!
    Depression Lies

Comment

No, it hasn't. I called customer service, and they said the postal carrier had returned it. Which was a giant WTF for me. So, I had to reorder.

Comment

Very odd, the same thing just happened to me, an email saying it was undeliverable. Haven't investigated further, got dinner to cook...

Comment

I've just got my refund so have re-ordered, the one bonus is that the price went down since the first time I ordered it.

Comment

I had that same thing happen too! I think I saved about a whole dollar.

Comment

In that case I would investigate with the postal carrier since you should have a tracking number to use to find out why it was returned. That's pretty F'ed up.
              Depression Lies

Comment

Well, my new copy arrived today so I think I'll take myself off to bed to read it.

Comment

Working...
                X