Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civilization starter kit

Innovation Excellence | The Civilization Starter Kit

I thought this was an excellent idea. modular DIY machinery for farming and building.
    My journal where I attempt to overcome Chrohns and make good food as well

when ever i try to start a civilization, like with simcity or other such simulator, i always get bored and send in multiple disasters and godzilla to destroy the city. im afraid it would likely be the same way with a real civilization
    Primal Chaos
    37yo 6'5"
    6-19-2011 393lbs 60" waist
    current 338lbs 49" waist
    goal 240lbs 35" waist

Comment

I'd love to have an open source dinosaur too. But that could be in the future. T rex guard dog.
      My journal where I attempt to overcome Chrohns and make good food as well

Comment

haha

i do want one of those tank things they show in the picture
        Primal Chaos
        37yo 6'5"
        6-19-2011 393lbs 60" waist
        current 338lbs 49" waist
        goal 240lbs 35" waist

Comment

Originally posted by strom View Post
          I'd love to have an open source dinosaur too. But that could be in the future. T rex guard dog.
          Sweet! Miniaturize it to about 1/6 scale, and it could even fit in a dog house... velociraptors might be an easier place to start, though.

I hope to start a permaculture farm someday with a mixture of high-tech intensive (aquaponics, algae and duckweed farming, etc.) and low-tech extensive (pastured ruminants and poultry, multi-tier garden/orchards, etc.) growing methods. DIY farm and industrial equipment is a perfect fit for a small, sustainable farm.
          Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Comment

Working...
          X