Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vibram Fitting

Hi folks,

I just got a pair of used Vibrams and was curious how to tell if they fit correctly. According to the size chart on their website they are the correct size, but there seems to be extra space at the heel when my toes are in the pockets snugly. Should they be tight (kinda like a sock) or is a little loose ok?
    See what I'm up to: The Primal Gardener

what kind did you get? Most of them can be tightened around the heel. It depends on how hard you pull the strap across your instep because it wraps around your heel.

Comment

i couldnt get them to fit at all on my feet
      Primal Chaos
      37yo 6'5"
      6-19-2011 393lbs 60" waist
      current 338lbs 49" waist
      goal 240lbs 35" waist

Comment

I bought a pair 2 weeks ago and when I was getting fitted they said that your longest toe should be at the tip of the shoe and the heel should be snug. Mine are snug. I ended up specifically buying the lace-up kind because the ones with the velcro scrap did not fit right.

Fit is key to comfort, you might want to return those shoes and get refitted.
        Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.

Aristotle

Follow my journal here:

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36579.html

Comment

I got the sprint. They seem to fit fine (or my fat toes wedged in the pockets just keep the foot from sliding around) but there does seem to be about a thumb's width of space between my heel and the inside end of the shoe. Does that make sense?

I guess since they don't slide it isn't a problem?
          See what I'm up to: The Primal Gardener

Comment

Working...
          X