Great deal on Coconut Oil

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great deal on Coconut Oil

Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 15-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 2): Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food

Use in combination with the code NUTIVSEP to get it for 13 bucks.

Enjoy

wow thanks
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

It looks like they jacked up the price to 15, even with the code. Still a good deal though.

And you're welcome!

Comment

If you sign up for the auto-delivery it winds up being less than $13. Just cancel the auto-delivery (they send you an email a few days before it ships) a couple days before the next shipment.
        People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Comment

I stalk Amazon for my coconut oil. They periodicially drop the price and jack it again. The slickdeals.net forum often posts when they have it crazy cheap. I recently picked up a 15 oz tub for $6, and when I went back to get another it was already up to $8.

Comment

Really wish I liked the tasty of extra virgin in cooking... but I don't. I feel like I'm eating coconut glazed donuts and it makes me want to puke. Eggs were not meant to taste of coconut.

I would def consider this for straight-up coconut oil shots I guess.
            I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

@iniQuity: I don't think I'd like it on eggs either. I use mine on sweet potatoes (on purple sweet potates, it tastes like heaven), mixed with shredded coconut, on root veggies, etc. I don't think I've ever used it on meat or eggs. Although I've been scheming on making curry sometime soon.

That is a pretty good price. I got some from the Dekalb Farmer's Market in Atlanta not quite a year ago for super cheap. I think it was $10.99 for 64oz. I haven't checked again recently because I'm still going through the container, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
                Really wish I liked the tasty of extra virgin in cooking... but I don't. I feel like I'm eating coconut glazed donuts and it makes me want to puke. Eggs were not meant to taste of coconut.

I love coconut oil with eggs...or anything for that matter! SHOTS? ...I'm open for that too!

Comment

To all the coconut oil+egg people: are you talking scrambled, or do you like them with fried eggs too? I'm generally an over-easy/fried guy and would be willing to at least give it a try, but I don't think it can beat eggs cooked in bacon grease and topped with butter.

Comment

I have tried coconut oil with both fried and scrambled. For whatever reason, the scrambled "enhance" the coconut flavor, while the fried barely have it, if at all. I like fried better, so it's a no brainer for me.
                    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Comment

Originally posted by IcarianVX View Post
                      I have tried coconut oil with both fried and scrambled. For whatever reason, the scrambled "enhance" the coconut flavor, while the fried barely have it, if at all. I like fried better, so it's a no brainer for me.
                      hmm maybe this is the key as I always scramble my eggs... either way it's better with bacon grease and/or butter. Rather take shots of the stuff than have it contaminate my food.
                      I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Monika View Post
                        I love coconut oil with eggs...or anything for that matter! SHOTS? ...I'm open for that too!
                        Mixed with a bit of almond butter for dessert...nummmm.
                        Steph
                        My Primal Meanderings

Comment

Originally posted by iniQuity View Post

Have you tried it brushed on top of fish?
                          Currently dabbling in: IF, leangains, Starting Strength, 5/3/1

Comment

A reasonable good deal... and for people in the US only. You can buy the same amount for just 2 bucks more on iherb (and other similar shopping sites).

Comment

Originally posted by monika View Post
                              i love coconut oil with eggs...or anything for that matter! Shots? ...i'm open for that too!
                              +1 shots!

Comment

Working...
                              X