Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pure, white and deadly - Yudkin. Are you interested in reading it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done frogfarm and thankyou. I was going to scan it this weekend but as frogfarm has done it for us. Object lesson in knowing who to ask...

If the link breaks for any reason pm me and I'll host a copy.
    Our own life is the instrument with which we experiment with the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by frogfarm View Post
      Downloaded and saved - thank you for posting the link, and also many thanks to Diploid for the very kind offer, which was much appreciated!

Comment

thank you for that link and thank you to Diploid for bringing this book to my attention in first place and offering to 'pdf' it if needed

Comment

Thank you.
          sigpic

Comment

Diploid thanks for the offer, I kept meaning to register my yes.

Thanks Frogfarm for the link, I have just downloaded it.
            Life. Be in it.

Comment

Originally posted by frogfarm View Post
              Thank you for posting this book. I've been interested in it for a while.

Comment

Yey, thanks!

Comment

Pure, white and deadly-Yurkin

It would be greatly appreciated to make the book available. I understand it to be an important read, but it is very hard to find. I located the book on Amazon but due to the book being out of print it is quite expensive.

Comment

Thank you very much for sharing the link!

Comment

Yes!

Absolutely positively! Count me in!!

Comment

Thank you!!!

Thank You!!!

Comment

is this what you're looking for?

John Yudkin - Pure, White and Deadly - The New Facts About the Sugar You Eat as a Cause of Heart Disease, Diabetes and Other Killers

Comment

Thanks. The third one worked, so the pdf file is safely stashed in "My Documents."

The second one was the company sued by the US Justice Dept. and shut down just TODAY! Talk about timing!

Glad you included all three.

Comment

Great

Originally posted by diploid View Post
                              I have managed to get hold of a copy of Yudkin's Pure, White and Deadly which I'm going to pick up today.

Given the fact it's no longer in print and second hand copies are going for 80 pounds (must be 100plus dollars) I'm going to see if I can turn into a format that can be made available to the primal community.

This might be a little time consuming, so to gauge interest levels and see whether it's worthwhile please ping me over a pm.
                              I just watched a video alluding to this book it opened my eyes and I am trying to find the book too

Comment

Thank you for book recommendation! They have it my local library, wow.
                                My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
                                When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

Working...
                                X