Wht is girl weekness?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wht is girl weekness?

a girls weekness is the fact that she will melt for someone that goes out of their way to do something special for them, like getting her flowers for no reason at all, or taking her out to dinner or lunch or for something to eat, or just taking a whole day to be with her and take her for a walk or on a picnic....

Thanks, I was wondering about that.

Comment

this site seems to have a very large number of spam bots posting to it
      Primal Chaos
      37yo 6'5"
      6-19-2011 393lbs 60" waist
      current 338lbs 49" waist
      goal 240lbs 35" waist

Comment

Girl Weekness - (n.) A length of time in which a previously balanced person experiences irritability, inappropriately vehement emotional responses to stimuli, and an irrational craving for chocolate.

Example: "Joe's been squealing at pictures of kittens online and eating cookies all day; his girl weekness is getting out of hand."

Comment

I'm thinking there needs to be a certain post count before links are allowed.
          I'm retraining and strengthening my taste buds, one primal meal at a time.

Comment

when a man knows how to make me swoon, like the OP, i get all week in the kneas
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

Originally posted by sudenveri View Post
              girl weekness - (n.) a length of time in which a previously balanced person experiences irritability, inappropriately vehement emotional responses to stimuli, and an irrational craving for chocolate.

Example: "joe's been squealing at pictures of kittens online and eating cookies all day; his girl weekness is getting out of hand."

lmfao
              People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Comment

Working...
              X