Primal Dating / Friend finder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primal Dating / Friend finder

I've been (slowly) building a nice network of Primal Blueprint and other Paleo lifestyle friends in the cities I visit regularly (Chicago being my hometown, but I travel almost weekly for fun) and one of the most common requests I get from everyone is to start a Primal dating or at least friend-finding site. Since I have a great team of web designers, I had them throw a site together this weekend to play with. Initially I'm going to just pass it along to my friends and see how it holds together, but I'm wondering if anyone knows of other Primal dating/friendship sites. If so, drop a link here so I can see what they're offering -- competition is a good thing, right?

Grok on!
    Chicago Primal Blueprinter
    PrimalConnect News - Every Primal/Paleo blog and news site gathered together
    PrimalConnect Recipes - Building links to every recipe we can find

Your the first.
    My journal where I attempt to overcome Chrohns and make good food as well

Comment

That's surprising to me!
      Chicago Primal Blueprinter
      PrimalConnect News - Every Primal/Paleo blog and news site gathered together
      PrimalConnect Recipes - Building links to every recipe we can find

Comment

This is a great idea.

Comment

I think this is a great idea. Perhaps a spot on the site for us lone wolf PBers to virtually meet up would be nice. I'm in Egypt so I don't expect to find another PBer over here but it would be nice to have a network of people that would kick my ass (over Skype or Yahoo Messenger) and keep me motivated.
          Randal
          AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
          Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
          http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

We have a MeetUp group site for PBers for St. Louis - Primal Living STL (Saint Louis, MO) - Meetup but a complete site would be nice, too.
            - Primal Living StL Meetup group

Comment

I've set up a Primal dating & networking site PaleoConnect as I want to meet more people who share the same lifestyle as me. Would love to hear what you think!

Comment

I just signed up!

Comment

I signed up too but I think you need to re-post this on some areas of the forum that get more traffic like the Odds and Ends section. I hope you get a good database going.

Comment

I'm interested! I'll sign up

ETA: It won't take my real name It does not take - in names?
                    Last edited by Shamia; 02-20-2012, 05:50 AM. Reason: ETA

Comment

Yeah, I just signed up!

Comment

Great! It's building up quite nicely. Yes, you can put in your real name, but it only displays your user name.

Any feedback/ suggestions let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by Sooz View Post
                          Great! It's building up quite nicely. Yes, you can put in your real name, but it only displays your user name.

Any feedback/ suggestions let me know!
                          It does not take the separation sign in first names. My real name is like Rosy-Anna, so with a - between the two names. It does not accept the -.

Comment

I'm interested in networking, but not dating. Although sometimes I feel like making friends is as hard as dating! Would a site like that work for someone like me? None of my current friends or family are Primal and the CW pressure can be infuriating.

ETA: Signed up as Spubba. Single, not looking - I'm too sketchy for the likes of y'all anyway.
                            Last edited by Spubba; 02-28-2012, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Doris15
                              I think this is a great idea. Perhaps a spot on the site for us lone wolf PBers to virtually meet up would be nice. I'm in Egypt so I don't expect to find another PBer over here but it would be nice to have a network of people that would kick my ass (over Skype or Yahoo Messenger) and keep me motivated.
                              Your in Egypt? I finished up 3 years there back in July of last year. I'll be back over there around June 1 and should be there for a long time. We may have the basis for an Egyptian PB network
                              Randal
                              AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
                              Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
                              http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X