No announcement yet.

Primal Dating / Friend finder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Spubba! Yes, definitely for networking, not just dating! Had people signing up looking for all sorts of networking - to make new friends/ people to work out with/ other Primal families etc!

Comment

Originally posted by Shamia View Post
      It does not take the separation sign in first names. My real name is like Rosy-Anna, so with a - between the two names. It does not accept the -.
      Thanks for the feedback, I'll get that fixed!

Comment

Fab idea! Surprisingly there isn't an organized community in the SF area.
        || 2/28/12 || 5'6" || 144 lbs ||
        My goals: 125 lbs, 27" waist, fat-free, shapely, muscular legs
        AND to be able to do my very first pull up!

Comment

I signed up today (saw your post on Primal Toad's blog), just sorry to see nobody in Belgium yet. So hey, Belgian PB-ers out there, sign up please!!!
          My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
          My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
          Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
          Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

Comment

The TOS and Privacy Policy ensure I'll never sign up.

Comment

Done lots of required fields...
              Primal since March 2011

Female/29 years old/5' 1"/130ish lbs

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyNull View Post
                The TOS and Privacy Policy ensure I'll never sign up.
                Can you expand on that?

Did a quick search - can't find anyone in the SF bay area....figures
                Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

^Agreed. Signed up as trekfan there as well. Don't expect there to be a lot of people nearby me as seeing I'm stuck in the middle of Alabama, but perhaps there's someone out there I'm not aware of.
                  Went Primal July 25th, 2011.

Current Age: 25

Total Loss: 126 lbs

Starting Stats: Weighed 266 lbs, Body Fat 37.6% (100 lbs), BMI 40.9

Current Stats: Weight 140 lbs, Body Fat 15.2% (21.1 lbs), BMI 21.2

Current Goals: Get a stronger core through Pilates and continue being as Primal as I can be.

My Weight Loss Notes Now on a blog page. It starts with "My Weight Loss: Introduction." Available to the public, share with friends if you'd like!

Comment

@trekfan

I'm from Alabama! And, a Star Trek fan too.

Comment

bit the bullet; and signed up. Layout's nice, and clean
                      If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123

Comment

Great idea. Took a look though and only saw two profiles from my neck of the woods. Will probably wait a while before signing up and check again.
                        I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.
                        A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough
                        without ever having felt sorry for itself.

Comment

Originally posted by greenshady View Post
                          @trekfan

I'm from Alabama! And, a Star Trek fan too.
                          HAHA, that's cool!
                          Went Primal July 25th, 2011.

Current Age: 25

Total Loss: 126 lbs

Starting Stats: Weighed 266 lbs, Body Fat 37.6% (100 lbs), BMI 40.9

Current Stats: Weight 140 lbs, Body Fat 15.2% (21.1 lbs), BMI 21.2

Current Goals: Get a stronger core through Pilates and continue being as Primal as I can be.

My Weight Loss Notes Now on a blog page. It starts with "My Weight Loss: Introduction." Available to the public, share with friends if you'd like!

Comment

Look forward to any Aussie members, splendid idea.....would love to meat (pun intended) a primal girl

Comment

That's a very cool idea, you have a nice looking site, seems very clean and aesthetic.

Comment

Signing up and crossing fingers.

Currently in El Paso Texas (Ft. Bliss) headed to Germany for 3 years.
                                If you do not stand behind your military, feel free to stand in front of them!

EMAIL ME!

Comment

Working...
                                X