No announcement yet.

What do you do for Play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am now, and will always be, a big geeky gamer! I absolutely love Dance Dance Revolution and other similar Dance games for the Wii and Xbox 360! It's super fun alone and even more fun with friends and is very much a workout!
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

Comment

Originally posted by geostump View Post
      My husband and I do those things as well. He also pretends he's a WWE wrestler and body slams me to the bed which, well leads to sex 3/4 of the time
      @_____@ Sex... the original adult play...

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

Comment

dancing, going for walks when the weather doesn't suck, just talking to people and laughing, sometimes playing video games or board games. Having a good sense of humor and learning to not sweat the little things = key.

Comment

For most of my life it was practicing and racing motocross, even though I was never that great at it. You can always find rivals about the speed you want to go. I had to back off after getting smashed up too much. Not sure what to replace it with.

I like playing musical instruments a lot too.

Comment

I walk my dogs, hike with a big group in the area, and canoe/kayak in the summer. Love the Ozarks!

Comment

I go for walks, play with my kids, and draw.
              Karin

A joyful heart is good medicine

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliot

Mmmmm. Real food is good.

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread29685.html

Comment

I like to swim!

Comment

I play rugby.

Comment

I had to bump this older thread because I spent the last 90 minutes playing tactical laser tag and it was awesome. Tons of climbing, crouching, bending, "running" (not really allowed to run), sweating and shooting. It was so frickin' awesome, I could have played for another 3 hours. Playing rocks.

Comment

hiking and mountain biking
                      Primal Chaos
                      37yo 6'5"
                      6-19-2011 393lbs 60" waist
                      current 338lbs 49" waist
                      goal 240lbs 35" waist

Comment

Bike riding, chasing the dogs, dancing, gymnastics, climbing trees....
                        I couldn't live without my trampoline!
                        .... OR THE GAME TWISTER!!! - some of those positions you have to hold!

Comment

Originally posted by thehallowprince View Post
                          I like to swim!
                          Naked!

My DH and I are taking swing dance lessons. We're really loving it!

Mountain bike = awesome. It brings me joy to blast down a rocky trail or navigate a tight passage.
                          cj

height: 5' 10 1/2"
                          2/20/11: 210
                          9/19/11: 185.5
                          goal: #170

"Decide what to be, and go be it."

Comment

Hiking, especially combined with archery. We have a field range near us. You hike from target to target. You get more variety in the shots and you get to tromp through the hills. I also like riding my bike around. I do this less as a planned activity and more as a replacement for driving when I really don't need my car.

Comment

my hunny has younger siblings, so sometimes we go to the park and swing, play sports, or play hide and seek on the jungle gym wish it had monkeybars, though!!

Comment

Sis introduced the family to cornhole this year. It's a good outdoor game and good use for corn without eating it.
                                Beware of fake meat.

Comment

Working...
                                X