No announcement yet.

"F My Primal Life"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tie the dude up, cook lots of bacon, and then force feed it.

That should end his vegetarianism, too.

Comment

OTB, that probably would have ended my vegetarianism I will got to vegetarian hell for saying so, but I craved bacon and bbq ribs for seven long years.

Thank, chocolatechip, no worries Veggies and PBers are on opposite ends of the diet spectrum so there's definitely a "cultural divide" in many ways. But the vegetarian in that story is a special case, and I would be livid to discover a roommate had ruined that much food, meat or not.

Comment

OnTheBayou, ha-ha! That's even more evil than the police scare.

On that funny note, when I was making some extra-bucks working at the restaurant about 7 years ago, couple of staff members decided to play a joke on one of the girls and took her car and parked it somewhere where you couldn't easily find it. She was suppose to go on a date with someone after her shift was over. Well, sorry jerks caught her on a bad day because she called the cops and reported her car stolen. They all got booked couple hours later.

By the way, what happens if one of the spouces or bf or gf burn all your stuff or destroy it some other way because they mad at you, say, for cheating on them. Can you still call the cops?

Comment

This isn't "exactly" on topic...

But what the heck...

I was out with some people, they all stopped by a hot dog stand for lunch.

Everyone got a hot dog. I passed.

Then I got this response:

"Sean, I didn't know you were vegetarian!"

-Sean

www.SeanBissell.com

Comment

Theft or destruction of property is what it is, regardless of circumstance.

Comment

$1000 are you kidding me?!?!?!

Does someone you live with have so little respect????

Sorry am so p*ssed off on your behalf!

I don't pour away their toxic soy milk so don't steal my food!!

Cops.

And a lock on the fridge.

And an eviction / complaint to landlord.

That is NOT on!

Comment

@OTB: Your suggestion made me laugh out loud! I'm still laughing.

Comment

I saw that one, and wow, my jaw dropped. Throwing away food is throwing away food and that's just sad, no matter what it is.

This afternoon, I was cooking up some beef and my mom walked in, "You're eating RED MEAT!!" As if I somehow didn't know. I said, "Yep. I certainly am." She launched into how that was terrible for my arteries and so "expensive", then went right into how much money she was saving on soy burgers.

I scored some grassfed for $3/lb. Her soy burgers cost $6-7 for a box of four. Who's really paying more here?

Comment

Working...
                  X