Robb Wolf's forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robb Wolf's forum

Has anyone spent any time on Robb Wolf's new forum? What do you think?
    For lots of tasty recipes, check out my blog -http://lifeasadreger.wordpress.com/

I spent a few minutes looking at the categories... looks like it might be a useful resource once people start using it. I'll probably wait a week or so and check back to see how it's going.

If nothing else, it's another place for low-fat raw vegan trolls to go, so maybe they won't end up here. =]
    "mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

Comment

Was going to start a thread, I have a feeling it will end up being a place where paleos and primals can finally fight to the death over dairy.
      I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
        Was going to start a thread, I have a feeling it will end up being a place where paleos and primals can finally fight to the death over dairy.
        Haha, that is exactly what I was thinking.
        For lots of tasty recipes, check out my blog -http://lifeasadreger.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by supersellen View Post
          Haha, that is exactly what I was thinking.
          oh and lean proteins, forgot about that one...

Comment

Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
            iniQuity - I'm pretty sure the Paleo Crossfitters would extinctify us "slow moving" primals pretty quick :[

;]
            ad astra per aspera

Comment

Originally posted by TheFastCat View Post
              iniQuity - I'm pretty sure the Paleo Crossfitters would extinctify us "slow moving" primals pretty quick :[

;]
              You might be right!

I don't think primals exercise any less intense though, just different, and there's a lot of CFers around here too I think.

Comment

I'm going to register over there today.
                ...how do you look, feel, and perform? -- Robb Wolf

My Blog.

Comment

Working...
                X