No announcement yet.

POLL: Grok On! T-shirts for Women

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, make it extra long and fitted please!

Anything but white shirt is fine by me.

Let me also float the idea of dark raspberry on light blue.

Comment

Indiscreet, I have the opposite problem... a very short torso, so things (like tanks from aeropostale and old navy and stuff) tend to look like mini-dresses on me. It's ridiculous. My legs are forever long though, so I have to get long-sized pants, but petite dresses.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

I like the idea from dragonmamma - I think an off-white, "natural" unbleached cotton would be great, with a brown grokette.

Definately a longish tank would be my first preference with thicker straps, not spagetti straps.

I slso just got my t-shirt for my story being featured on the website Such good quality and very cool, thinking I might need to order one for my husband too!

Comment

I'm partial to sleeveless tees. Color doesn't concern me too much, as long as it doesn't scream "Hey! I'm a GURL!!!" So pink is out for me, but everything else is cool.

Comment

Tank or T, I would probably get the T because I burn easy. Pink I'm not such a fan of but anything else. BUT can you do anything to make the postage cheaper? I've just ordered 3+1 PB and the postage was $25. That's like the price of the book! Considering the rubbish exchange rate to US currency, it cost me $160. Would love grokette, or maybe a nice grok family? Kids T would be great also.

Comment

I love the idea of a women's T or tank. Pink/black and pink/slate are always popular colors, but I also like white with teal or any blue or even orange. I would LOVE a hoodie!

Comment

Working...
              X