POLL: Grok On! T-shirts for Women

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pink on black tanktops!

On a mission to help others master movement, build unbreakable strength, & eat MORE food (can't beat that.) Weekly fitness, health & nutrition articles at indulgentfitness.com.

Comment

Fitted women's T's would be great! I like the red-on-black that you have now. Tanks would be fine, too--just be sure the straps are wide enough and the armholes aren't too big. (Are Grok On hoodies the next step?)

Comment

My vote is for black with red. Although I'm really partial to green shirt with tan! But most definitely anything other than white (hate that bra show through!).

Comment

Tank tops sounds best, Grokette symbol would be incredible. Any color but white. I like the teal idea you first proposed... love teal, it's different!

Comment

I'm not crazy about white or black backgrounds. I think an off-white, "natural" unbleached cotton would be great, with a brown grokette. Prefer sleeveless t to a tank top, but I'm not averse to cutting the sleeves off of a short-sleeve t.

Comment

Fitted red-on-black tank tops.

Definitely not white.

Thanks for asking!

Nightlife ~ Chronicles of Less Urban Living, Fresh from In the Night Farm ~ Idaho's Primal Farm! http://inthenightlife.wordpress.com/

Latest post: Stop Being Stupid

Comment

I like combinations of black and red. Pink is OK if it's hot pink, but yuck to pastels.

Comment

Fitted cap-sleeved tee of decent length, pink Grokette on brown (or black) background.

Comment

My ideal "T" has a v-neck, not too fitted, red on black.

A long-sleeve crew would also be awesome! With the words "Grok On" down the sleeve red on black.

Comment

Mark, that's what you get when you ask women what they want their shirts to look like

It's a really good idea to have something just for us, gals.

I would buy both a shirt and a tank top, and a hoody if it ever comes to that.

By the way, this has to be the only discussion place where people ask for XS sizes because majority tend to be on a smaller size I work at a place where I can hear people from the call center taking call all the time and it has to do with sizes. Number one complaint they receive on the daily basis is the fact that they don't offer any XXL and XXXL. WOW!

Comment

Ooh, that said, please still consider a ladies size in XL! I'm not a Krog, I'm just "built" Lol!

Comment

Again...going to mention cafepress.com and zazzle.com

It REALLY might be your best bet.

You could offer tons of different colors/styles (and different products, like a Grok apron for grilling MEAT, hoodies, stuff like that) at no production cost, and get "royalties" from everything that sells.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

Pink/black, black/pink.....whichever. A fitted tank would be perfect! (as long as it's not too short!)

Comment

@FlyNavyWife, that's a great idea! I've used cafepress.com before and find their products to be really great quality and I love the prices.

Comment

I'll agree on the short thing. I have a long back - women's shirts are nearly always too short and I get a draught around my midriff. I'm not especially tall either (5'7).

I like V-necks too - they do great things for my shoulders.

Comment

Working...
                                X