groceries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• groceries

hello..is there anybody out there who lives in the NYC area who can tell me where can i get the food to start my primal journey??

if not then where in general can i buy my grass fed meats and other organic produce.

You may finds some ideas from this group: Eating Paleo in NYC

Comment

Yes. For grass fed beef, there are two vendors at the Union Sq Green Market. The one I go to is Grazin' Acres. You can also get pastured pork and poultry there. Ronnybrook Farms dairy is from grassfed cattle. They are at Union Sq and also at Whole Foods and they have a store in Chelsea Mkt. At Chelsea Market there is a butcher who sells grass fed beef.

Comment

would it be better to get my veggies at whole foods instead of a regular supermarket??

Comment

You may want to read this post at Balanced Bites. It's a pretty good guide for what you might buy from an organic grocer to what you might purchase at a regular grocer.

Comment

Originally posted by soul74 View Post
            would it be better to get my veggies at whole foods instead of a regular supermarket??
            Best of all would be to get them at a greenmarket. Local and fresh. Search it, you will find one in your neighborhood.

Comment

Working...
            X